This is my life on a webpage

Hello. I'm gonna write on this thing. You are gonna read it. Yes.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Are You Ready For This

Yup. This post has lots to do about sleeping. Again. Deal with it.

Ya know those times when you're sooo tired but just too happy to sleep? I'm having one of those times. Life really is awesome. I just got back from Girls Camp then Student Council Camp and today was FANTASTIC! Girls camp was the most fun/spiritual experience everrr. I LOVED YCL'ing my Montecito(sp?) ward girls. They were the cutest things evaa and even better were Macey, Riley, and Callie for doin' the dirty work with me ;) Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em.
THEN straight to Student Council camp. All i can say is CRAZZZZY. But soooo worth it. Jam packed with inspiring activities and speakers then full out insane partying. Now, that's my kind of week. I met some AMAZING people who i will never forget and am definitely a better person because of those people. I love people. They make me happy. I would post pictures of StuCo Camp...but my computer is being lame...anyways.

TODAY was also wonderful. I got to sleep in to 11 o'clock. It was heavenly. Then i got to go see HP7 with my awesome friend Brad and his family + my girl Morgan. They are some of my favorite people in the world. I don't know what i would do without those 2. HP7 totally rocked btdubs. I won't give anything away, however...sorry! After Harry Pottering it up, we went to our friends surprise b-day party! Now that was one fun night! For many reasons :)

Well, there's my life. Maybe i can go to sleep now...maybe?

1 comment:

  1. The surprise party was fun fore many reasons?? Do tell!! Anyways, glad you had a great time! Love ya and call me up so we can chill!! :)

    ReplyDelete