This is my life on a webpage

Hello. I'm gonna write on this thing. You are gonna read it. Yes.

Friday, September 9, 2011

My Bethy-Pants/Poon/Chollo Adventure

TIMELINE:

I got asked to homecoming by the one and only ALEX POON. woot woot. yaaaaa! And the stands go wiiiiiild.

i'm not going to explain how he asked me. its too confusing and..haha ya.

i answered him today.

He lives in this gated community that is like secluded and the entry thing is dark and thankfully right next to a bank. SOO had my wonderful friend Bethany run and doorbell ditch my answer (yes...obviously) and i turned my lights off to be extra sneaky...so she runs back to the car and i speed away!! i get through the gate and for some reason it escapes my mind to turn my lights back on and there just happens not to be a street lamp anywhere close. Bethany says " this street bends!" or something to that effect. I also remember this and being the genius that i am ( I AM A FREAKIN GENIUS -- Mrs. Snyder)i think i swerve to miss the HUGE, grassy island thing that separates the in gate and the out gate. However, i swerve right into it and do some legit off roading gratefully not hitting any of the trees and shrubbery. (who even likes shrubbery?) I COULDN'T EVEN SEE ANYTHING!! ahhhh. why? because i NEVER TURNED MY LIGHTS BACK ON. ya. soooo i pull into the very conveniently place TCF Bank and check my tires to discover a full flat right front tire. Ohhh my crap.

skip skip skip (boring part)

my mom comes. i learn how to change a tire! (the hard way).

Overall, it was a pretty funny memory...after the initial uhm..negative emotions i felt/expressed.

Afterwards, i got ice cream. I needed some comfort food.

OH. hahaaa. the chollos. i decided to drive with my hazard lights on cuz my little spare donut tire was tiny and i wasn't sure that weak thing was going to do well if i went fast. So i'm driving along, and i comment "it would be embarrassing if i knew anyone that drove past us right now, good thing my car is dirty! maybe it will disguise us." Right then i look to my left to a Burb filled with our G friends from down South. Tatoos. Bandanas. Sunglasses (at night...? I wear my sunglasses at night..so i can, so i can --set that to music) the works! i waved at them. they waved back. They were a friendly bunch.

I lived.

i will post pictures SOOON. Thanks to my mother and her handy dandy iPhone. HOLLLLLLA.

1 comment:

  1. HA! I wish I woulda been there. And met that friendly buncha chollos. Heh heh.

    ReplyDelete