This is my life on a webpage

Hello. I'm gonna write on this thing. You are gonna read it. Yes.

Friday, October 12, 2012

A Year and A Day Since My Last Post

I wanted to post yesterday just so i could be a exact...oh well.

I'm just going to do a gratitude list because i think it will be fun!

1.) I GET TO GO ON A MISSION IN A YEAR INSTEAD OF 3!!
2.) My face doesn't hurt and is back to normal size (no more wisdom teeth!)
3.) I've been biking and it feels FANTASTIC
4.) My friends are awesome and bring me sonic at 10:30 at night
5.) I know i'm a total Arizona girl when i say this but...IT RAINED YESTERDAY.
6.) It feels so wonderful outside.
7.) October break has been relaxing and very enjoyable.
8.) I hiked Tonto Natural Bridge yesterday. God is the best Artist. It's a fact
9.) 3 more quarters of school left? say whaaaat.
10.) My family is the coolest and i love them!
11.) My bed is sooo comfy. Ya. Be jealous.
12.) I got new music yesterday :)
13.) I get a free education! At least for the next 3 quarters...
14.) My birthday is soon.
15.) Life is good :)

Have a wonderful day people!!!

1 comment: