That's so legit, credit to my mom for being awesome at pictures.
I've decided softball was my favorite sport to play this year.
Yes, the day we have all been waiting for...has arrived! After volleyball,basketball,softball and track...no more sports! Not for a long, long while at least. Ended up getting city in basketball, softball and track! and was 4 points away from city for volleyball. Honestly, i'm not as sad about volleyball because i literally only played 3 minutes overall for both matches. So i'm all good :) This is a big day. Lots of relief. And a whole heck of a lot more time. Sports have taught me a lot. I've made tons of new friends from them. They've been good to me, most of the time. But, it's time for something new. I like new.

I love track! That's my absoloute (or however you spell that) sport to play......or do. :) I also love volleyball and basketball....though I've never done softball it looks fun....maybe next year. :)
ReplyDeleteeh, track was alright. softball is a favorite though, love it love it love it.
ReplyDelete