I decided to dedicate this post to my room( also the reason why my back round is green and black- the colors of my room). Sounds weird, but ill explain...
My room is like my personal sanctuary. I don't have to think about anything i don't want to (except homework), listen to anything i don't want to listen to, or talk to anyone i don't want to talk to while i'm in my room. At school, it's not like that. There is nasty people saying and doing nasty stuff and i can't really get away from it. Except when i come home. I love coming home and just laying on my bed and rethinking my day. I cry in there, i laugh in there, i sing in there, i dance in there. If my walls were people, they would know me way better than any of my friends do probably. I can say any of my opinions and thoughts, bust any moves, sing any songs without fear of judgement or criticism. I have good reminders and uplifting thoughts all over my walls, while at school...all i have is the reminder of the kind of world we live in. NOT a very good one mind you. All the quotes and pictures on my walls help me to think good thoughts and do good things. And i REALLY want to think and do good things. Therefore, I love my room.
Taurus Moon Sign Compatibility
1 year ago

WOOT WOOT for the bedroom...tis a good place, for most teenagers, I think.
ReplyDelete