This is my life on a webpage

Hello. I'm gonna write on this thing. You are gonna read it. Yes.

Friday, August 27, 2010

i love people

i love you.

probably.

Going to MV has been freakin awesome. Its like "where the heck did all these awesome people come from?! And why don't i know you yet and/or how have i even lived my life this long without you?!?!" Maybe not that dramatic, but still. Haha it's fun. I love it.

What i don't love is how everyone still hangs out with everyone they used to hang out with. K, not EVERYONE. but a good number of my friends only hang out with poston kids. and the stapley kids do the same thing! It's super lame. You don't even know half of these people and your still hanging out with the same old people? It's not like i haven't been doing it. But i'm sick of myself doing it. So this post is kinda me talking to myself, kinda. Also, not that we should totally ditch our old friends but idk, meeting new people is what high school is all about! and learning ....i guess. Sure, we can learn some English along the way,too. Not math though, since when did i EVER learn math? I don't remember.

5 comments:

  1. YEAH! I've been telling myself this same thing this week. And not just hanging out, at lunch too. Mace and I made a goal to make new friends in choir and start sitting by them at lunch. And I need to start hanging out with new people too. I'm stoked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah, its super fun :) waaaay toooo goooo giiiirl!

    P.S. i just woke up...what?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KAMI!!! i love youuu!! yaaay im so happy you blog! and go to MVT! wooh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EMMY! I love you waaaay more! and i'm so happy...you're ALIVE! what would i even do without you? i don't even know! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Okay I told laughed at this post because I mean... come on... its kinda funny now! I mean I was thinking the same thing at this time and then all of the sudden I am meeting a bunch of you "Poston kids" and I was thinking to myself... Self? What? How have you been missing out on these AMAZING kids!!! And now we are like besties.... so its just plain humorous!

    PS Any of you are welcome to sit by me at lunch any day! I would be absolutely honored!!!

    ReplyDelete