This is my life on a webpage

Hello. I'm gonna write on this thing. You are gonna read it. Yes.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Forgiveness and Appreciation

"Not forgiving someone is like drinking poison then waiting for the other person to die!"

Yeah, so i believe in the power of forgiveness. I believe that if we want to truly be free and love like Big Brother up stairs wants us to,we have to forgive. We have no right not to forgive someone. None. Zero. Nothing. NADA! And we can feel the freedom and sweet release of worry and unnecessary negativity if we just let it go. IT'S NOT WORTH IT. Just love people. We are all in the same boat here. We all need love. We all need support. We all need that hug on a bad day. Let's just help each other out, we're all trying to sail to the same place anyways, right?

Right.

I appreciate you. I don't even know who reads this thing but if i know you, you've probably blessed my life if ( I/ You )know it or not. And thanks to Macey Ann Richardson and David James Bennett i got a brand new appreciation for friends today. They both reminded me today that not everyone is going to be here forever. And we need to love people while we can, because we never know when they aren't going to be around anymore. WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE SO HUMAN! I hate it. I hate forgetting what matters most. I hate taking those things for granted. But that's what forgiveness and repentance is for, isn't it? That way i can love being able to progress. With forgiveness and the Atonement I'm ABLE progress AT ALL. Then I can love starting the every day over, because i know i can become better every single day. And that's what life is all about anyways. Repentance. Forgiveness. Progression. Love. Happiness.

I'll just end with these quotes...

"Don't let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved "--President Thomas S. Monson.


People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered...
forgive them anyway

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish ulterior motives...
be kind anyway


If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies...
succeed anyway


If you are honest, people may cheat you...
be honest anyway


What you may spend years building, someone may destroy overnight...
build anyway


If you find serenity and happiness, people may be jealous...
be happy anyway


The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow...
do good anyway


Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough...
give the world the best you have anyway


You see, in the end, it's all between you and God...
it was never between you and them anyway.


-Mother Teresa


"Because, we need not forget

the things that touched us most"-Bottles

4 comments:

  1. You half inspired this so it's like the transitive property....haha :P and i would not call myself that..but thank you :)

    P.S. You're little picture thingy is oodles of cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Mother Teresa quote!!! And also I cannot resist replying to your reply to Macey... YOU are oodles of cuteness!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahaha wow. Thank you :) YOU ARE OODLES OF CUTENESS!

    ReplyDelete