
Sometimes i like to think that dogs are better at speaking than people.
You: "Kami...you're crazy"
Me: Yup, now listen while i explain my madness.
The thing is, when you say "Speak!" to a dog, it speaks. ( yes it has a limited vocabulary, i know) But sometimes, when you say "what do you think"? or " What's your opinion?" or "what do you want?" to a person, It ends up like this:
" you look great!"
"Whatever you think is fine"
" Yeah, looks good!"
"I'll get whatever you get"
"I don't know"
Yes, it might end up like the picture above ^^^ but...might as well take some chances!
Saying stuff like "I don't know" means nothing. That says nothing about you. That doesn't help you OR the person that wants your advice. Yes yes, sometimes it really is the right thing to say...but i think it's really not lots of the time. We only have one life to live, why not leave our mark? In a tactful and respectful way of course. If someone asks you if they look fat in this dress, DO NOT mistake them for your pet whale.
I want to be one of those people who you can trust to just say it like it is. Not dance around the edges or sugarcoat everything.

So go ahead, ask me something. I dare you ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment