This is my life on a webpage

Hello. I'm gonna write on this thing. You are gonna read it. Yes.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bodacious Brimhalls

I just decided that if i ever have a family blog in the future i'm calling it The Bodacious Brimhalls. What can i say? Bodacious is a cool word. WAY cooler than "cool".

Anyways, today was Mother's Day...and Sunday. Both favorites.

This year, Mother's Day meant talking to Dale. Oh, how i love him :) And pretty much miss the crap out of him. I love my whole family actually. All of us talking to him was sooo fun. All of my families real personalities came out and we were just joking and enjoying each other and it was quite...enjoyable :D I'm just glad i have a really strong testimony about missionary work because it would be 10 times harder if i didn't KNOW he was supposed to be there. So that's good.

Sunday's in general are just awesome. Some people take it as a restriction or something, I would like to think it's more freedom actually. Since i don't like doing homework on Sunday i usually don't have any or very little. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH LESS STRESS I HAVE BECAUSE OF THAT? A lot less. I also get to just chill with all of my family ( at least all the ones that are currently living in this state ) after not getting to see them during the week. They get to call me fat and it's all good fun haha. I get to play guitar or piano or do personal progress or check my email or draw or take a nap or talk to my family or play get attacked by my nieces for hours or watch Logan destroy something or hold Brigham or WHATEVER i want. And it's so nice. Homework impedes such actions every other day of the week. Therefore, i love Sundays, especially Sundays + Mother's Day.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, the calling people fat...a common thing in my house, too. In a playful, funny sort of way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, they say if they ever stop it means i actually am fat. haha hopefully they don't stop very soon...or ever...:)

    ReplyDelete