So i decided to post random thoughts that are currently bouncing around my head right now.
The biggest one, like in many kids head right now, is that school's out in 2 days. TWO! I'm not sure i even know where that came from. All of a sudden there was 2 weeks...then 2 days just decided to come along too. It's awesome! But not at the same time. Don't get me wrong, the lazy days of summer will be needed relaxation time. Trust me. I hate losing tough with most of my friends, though. And one other reason that i'm not going to post. I'm excited for everything i'm going to get to do this summer.
Hunger Games. Holy smokes. GOOD BOOK. I read it in like 3 days. If it was summer, that time definitely would have be shortened to like 10 hours. haha or less. It's super excited and always keeps you on the edge of your seat. Literal squeals of happiness might have actually unintentionally burst out of me during reading...:) The cliffhangers leave you hanging by a fraying, 100 years old,weak sauce thread. It's GREAT!
I've been really grateful for all my friends. I have sooo many that always try to do what's right and are just good people all around. I really appreciate it, it makes it easier for me to be good and be the person i want to be. So ya, i love you guys!!! There's not much else to say to that, because saying it doesn't measure up to how much i actually love 'em. I can't use words and get the whole effect across. It's okay, hopefully they can just know.
Well, there's more. But some of it i'm not allowed to tell anyone and everything else is just not important. So ya. THE END :D
Taurus Moon Sign Compatibility
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment