I've only shared any of my poems with like...ya...1 person. Sooooo ya, this is weird. But oh well.
When a snake sheds its skin,
it's reborn.
As the top layer is torn.
Like sometimes in life,
after way too much strife.
We become different than before.
To become a new human being,
It's almost like freeing
The person inside you, you never knew.
You don't realize how much you grew,
And so few understand
how much you had to stand.
And it doesn't really matter
If no one except God can really see
Because, you aren't the person you used to be.
Taurus Moon Sign Compatibility
1 year ago

Hey, I found you on Macey's blog and so....ya. My names Cortlee, I'm Macey's cousin. I like your poem, you should share more of them. :)
ReplyDeletehaha hey! that's cool, you probably are too if you're Macey's cousin :) oh thanks, you sure she didn't put you up to say that? ;)
ReplyDeleteSupa fance!
ReplyDeleteSupa fance!
ReplyDeleteSupa fance!
Supa fance!
Whoa, did you just SEE that??? IT WAS "SUPA FANCE" CUBED! What?? Yeah. Uh-huh. That's right. Love it.