I wrote this one after our trip to Jordan, Israel and Egypt. You just can't explain the feelings there and everything so i was just wishing i had some bottles to trap the feelings in so i could bring them back.
I want some magical bottles,
to be able to use
once in a while
so i can never lose
The types of emotions
that are so special to me
that i don't want to forget
and i could always agree
"That one touched me, dearly"
I would be so much easier
to be able to share
those experiences.
That is my prayer..
To learn how to express
my feelings without saying "cool"
because there's so much more to it,
I wish i had that better tool.
Because, we need not forget
the things that touched us most
so i can always remember
when i especially need a dose.
Of a grandmother's hug,
a friend's sweet smile.
Or a mother's encouragement,
to help me get through my latest trial.
Yes, i think those bottles
would be very worthwhile.
Taurus Moon Sign Compatibility
1 year ago

Ah! I love it. It's so good. And so very true. You should invent those bottles, k? I'd buy tons of them...
ReplyDeleteHmmm...I teared up a little there...awesome.
ReplyDeleteWow Kami! That was amazing :D I loved every bit of it :)
ReplyDeleteaw thanks so much guys! you're the sweetest.
ReplyDeleteahh Briana loves it. i love it i love it i love it. i do. :) aghh.
ReplyDelete