How would the world be without music?
Seriously.
I am always listening to music. ALL the time. And if i'm not actively listening to something there is ALWAYS something in my head. ( sometimes that is really annoying, though)
I love all kinds pretty much. Except the groaty stuff. Ew. But country, Mo Tab and all that good stuff is amazing. How would those poor boys ever show their love for girls if they couldn't write them cheesy lyrics? haha they wouldn't do anything, that's what! Also, there are like a million and a half ways to make music. With singing, or with any number of instruments, or you could go the old school way and use trash cans and other cool somethings. There are so many people in band, choir, or orchestra; i'm pretty sure half the world wouldn't have anything to do if no one could ever sing or make music in some way, shape or form.
I fall asleep to efy, piano, or Mo Tab every night. I wake up to whatever the radio feels like waking me up to. I sing to whatever is in my head at the moment, all the time. We begin our church meetings with a song, end it with a song and sometimes shove a couple in a middle for good measure! What would all those poor American Idol fans do?!?...well...i wouldn't know since i've watched like one whole episode IF that. But you get my point.
Music is just such a good outlet to express yourself. Everyone does it some way or another. Some paint, some act, some write, some make music, some play sports, some just get high and go run themselves into a ditch and die (we try to avoid the latter).
I think every person has to let their feelings come out some way or another sometime, or they would just hold on to it and do nothing with it! Not telling someone how much you love them is just wrong. I've learned that. People need to do it more often. And it goes the other way, with negative feelings. If someone is bugging you by doing something maybe you could tell them (in the nicest way possible) what they're doing so they can stop and you can let it go. Holding on to that annoyance just leads to bitterness and resentment.
...i'm not quite sure how i got onto that tangent....
Anyways, i love music. And i totally admire people that can sing. Or that can play instruments. And, even better, people that can do both! I LOVE it. A lot. This is why i'm doing choir ,(idk why but i always have this tendency to want to spell choir "quire" idk why...) because i would be such a cooler person if i could sing. I also just love to sing in general. So yes, MUSIC = THE AWESOMEST OF AWESOME.
Taurus Moon Sign Compatibility
1 year ago

AMEN, SISTA, AMEN.
ReplyDeleteAlso, you CAN sing. And even if you couldn't, you don't need to to be TOTALLY AWESOME.
YES YES YES1 Music is my LIFE! I would die without music! And seriously, not an understatement. "Some just get high and go run themselves into a ditch and die." Ha ha sorry. that just made me laugh! Anyways, yes, I think music is in EVERYONE'S life more than they think. I mean, there's no real way that you can AVOID it. It's EVERYWHERE! Ha ha, choir and orchestra next year, YAY! :D Yes, you might call me a music nerd because of all the musicalness of my life, but I LOVE MUSIC! ha ha, GO MUSIC! :D
ReplyDeletehaha Macey, YOU can sing, and even if you couldn't, YOU don't need to be TOTALLY AWESOME.
ReplyDeleteAnnie! You're following me. In other circumstances, that would be creepy. But it's awesome, don't worry. I most definitely agree with you, too.