And i get high off of missionary work!!!
No joke.
It makes me happier than cookies,
it makes me happier than reading good bookies.
It makes a good day better
Makes it better than a love letter (like i even get any of those...)
It makes life so EXCITING!
It causes less fighting :)
I love the Book of Mormon
It helps me when life is stormin'
I love seminary
It helps me bare the tough loads i carry
I love eternal families
That hold the eternal keys
I love prayer
That's when i can always feel His care
I love the Father and the Son
They help me to run
when i feel undone.
To run that,what seems to me,a never ending mile
And they help me to smile
ALL THE WHILE!!!
There you have it folks. Short. Sweet. Poem. My testimony.

short, sweet, and brilliant!!! Also powerful! I guess I could be talking about your comment.... or you!!! Haha!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT.
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU.
ReplyDeletethat was awesome Kami! :D
ReplyDelete