This is my life on a webpage

Hello. I'm gonna write on this thing. You are gonna read it. Yes.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WEIRD.

So you all know my brother Dale? Yeah, i love him. That's not exactly the point though...So i ran out of lined paper. How is that even possible? I don't think we have ANY in our ENTIRE house! But i was looking for some in his old room, and some papers fell out of his old binder. And yes, they were old. But i looked at all of them, and what did i find? POEMS!!!! on all of them! He even wrote one on the back of a test. Which is awesome. It's awesome because it seems like it took me a year into his mission to find something that we had in common. Sure, we have a few things in common ( we ARE family...) but this is actually a big deal. At least to me. I knew he wrote, but he never showed me his poems. WOW! Something ELSE we have in common! I barely show anyone my poems! Unless i'm very confident in them. Whoa...But yeah, his style and subjects are VERY similar to how i write. And in makes me REALLY excited. I don't know why! Hopefully he won't mind me sharing one with you...eh...he probably wont find out. hehe ;)

Yes, I Know

Yes, i know i'm strange
I know that's what they say
but at least i know how to use it
to have fun each everlasting day

Yes, i know i'm older
but i'm not dead yet
i still have time to learn more
from all the people that i've met

Yes, i know i'm happy
that's just how i feel
it may not last forever
but for now i know it's real.

Yes, i know i'm smarter
that's what you get in school
and i don't plan to leave soon
because learning stuff is cool

Yes, i know i remember you
we met when we were 10
don't go thinking i'd forget
someone I met way back when.

Yes, i knew the answer
i just forgot to raise my hand
My mind was somewhere else
in a far off land

Yes, i know what happens next
because i've seen this before
of course i didn't tell you that
i thought it was a bore

Yes, i know i'm ready
i'm ready and waiting
you know i don't have patience
for all the time that this is taking

Yes, i know you're better
but i know that it won't last
i'm determined to get better
so i can win, unlike the past.

Yes, i know i'm tired
isn't that easy to see
I'm going to sleep this minute
so please, just leave me be

Yes, i know i'm leaving
there's something you should know too
don't judge other by their looks
but by the things they do.

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!




3 comments:

  1. Kami, this is awesome! It's the greatest epiphany I've seen in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting idea! i like it a lot! It makes you think... :)

    ReplyDelete