I would have to say eating freeze dried food out of a mess kit in the rain is a happy thing.
I would have to say singing at the top of your lungs while housing a leaky tent in the pouring rain because you don't want to go out and get soaked is a happy thing.
I would have to say watching my friends have a good attitude even though they were all freezing, wet and exhausted is a happy thing. (and in some cases they only had one shoe....;)
I would have to say the rain clouds that block the sun (...it hates me) is a happy thing.
I would have to say hiking in the refreshing and cooling rain is a happy thing.
I would have to say getting to hang out all day in a cozy cabin or lodge because of the downpour happening just outside is a happy thing.
I would have to say getting to fall asleep to the sound of the pitter-patter of rain is a very happy thing.
I would have to say that I love rain. It is a happy thing.
Another happy thing, accompanied with these other happy things listed above, is Girl's Camp. To many awesome activities, friends, leaders, and memories go with the pure enjoyment of Girl's Camp.... To many to post. Sorry. You can go cry about it in a corner...in the rain, perhaps?

Maybe I will go cry in a corner about it, because I miss Girls' Camp! Haha, but, yes the rain was AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN.
ReplyDelete