This is my life on a webpage

Hello. I'm gonna write on this thing. You are gonna read it. Yes.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

G-Camp, yo.

Whoooo! Girls camp is tomorrow! Ahhhhh, i'm soooo excited. I love camping! The only problem is, that isn't the same point of view the rest of my family has....well, at least family close enough to take me. So, i don't get to enjoy it as much as i would like. But! then i don't take it for granted! Yay for optimism. I love camping because then i don't have to think about all the stuff going on in my life. I can stop thinking about unimportant things that, nonetheless, flood my brain alllll the time. Also, with the lack of unimportant thoughts...comes sleep! I sleep wayyyy better when we are in the mountains and in the...wilderness. Ya, i love sleeping :) I also like just being able to be free and out by myself with only the trees to accompany me in my thoughts. It's great. I'm excited. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Kami! I love camping. And my parent's don't share my view either! They're just too dang old... My siblings used all their energy up before I could get to them. SO, when we can drive, we are going camping. It's required. Like a commandment, only... not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes yes! heck to the yes. haha sweet. I slept better than ever. i love it haha

    ReplyDelete