This is my life on a webpage

Hello. I'm gonna write on this thing. You are gonna read it. Yes.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Friends.

Hey there friends,
Another friend has brought some things to my attention.
I have some good friends, and i knew that before. But, it sorta just hit me.Just now.
You guys are awesome. Thanks:) I could list all of the reasons why you're awesome. But i couldn't even begin to make the list, that grows everyday. Like i wouldn't even be able to begin with how simply GOOD you all are, or how fun to be with you are, or how comfortable i am with you, or how easy it is to CTR when i'm with you, or how beautiful all of you are or any of that. I couldn't even begin with any of that :) I would just have to begin with, thank you. I appreciate it. I really do.


Love,
Kami

2 comments:

  1. Kami! I love you too. I found your blog today and I was way excited.
    love, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen! bah. haha how did you find it? haha thats awesome :)

    ReplyDelete