This is my life on a webpage

Hello. I'm gonna write on this thing. You are gonna read it. Yes.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Never Ceases to Amaze

Jack Johnson is awesome. Enough said.

Remember that Jack Johnson post i posted oh..lets say...July? It's the Scoopin' the Poop one. Yeah, i was bored. So i was rereading some old posts of mine, including this one. And i got another lesson from it! ANOTHER ONE! haha it was cool.

I actually learned this lesson from one of my teachers,too...during one of her lectures...and her name is Ms. Scott. Crazy, huh?

"And I don't pretend to know what you know
No no
Now please don't pretend to know what's on my mind
If we already knew everything that everybody knows
We would have nothing to learn tonight
And we would have nothing to show tonight"

--Wasting Time, Jack Johnson

We never really know what's going on in each other's lives. We might think we do. But we don't. So we should just treat EVERYONE with respect and love, because we NEVER know if it could make the difference in their day. Because i know that there have been times in my life where i've needed that and it hasn't come, or also when it has come! And i've been so so so grateful for it.

I like quotes.

"I'm a little pencil in the hand of a writing God, who is sending a love letter to the world."
Mother Teresa

And apparently Mother Teresa.


Let's just be pencils together :)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry guys, i'm a tad bit preachy today. I just got kinda excited, ya know? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think it's awesome. ALL OF YOUR POSTS ARE AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXAGGERATION ALERT! But thank you :) You're always so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kami!!! You are so INSIGHTFUL!!! Who knew that was what Jack Johnson was trying to say... I don't think even he knew... Haha!

    ReplyDelete